Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:22:41 +0200
From:      "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <karsten@rohrbach.de>
To:        Steve Shorter <steve@nomad.lets.net>
Subject:   Re: What FTPd FreeBSD uses?

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip

Steve Shorter(steve@nomad.lets.net)@2001.07.18 18:12:56 +0000:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 10:51:21PM +0100, Nuno Teixeira wrote:
> >=20
> > Or, what FTPd program should I use to obtain maximum security?
>=20
> 	Depending on what you need to do, publicfile might be
> your best choice.
>=20
> 	http://cr.yp.to/publicfile.html

advocating djbware for quite some time now, i must admit that publicfile
is a mess. not from the programmer's standpoint, neither from the view
of a systems administrator. for the user it plainly sucks due to the
somewhat screwed NLST formats and stuff...
besides all that its a pretty reliable piece of software and _very_
secure.

/k

--=20
> What do you want to re-install today?
KR433/KR11-RIPE -- WebMonster Community Founder -- nGENn GmbH Senior Techie
http://www.webmonster.de/ -- ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ -- http://www.ngenn.n=
et/
karsten&rohrbach.de -- alpha&ngenn.net -- alpha&scene.org -- catch@spam.de
GnuPG 0x2964BF46 2001-03-15 42F9 9FFF 50D4 2F38 DBEE  DF22 3340 4F4E 2964 B=
F46
Please do not remove my address from To: and Cc: fields in mailing lists. 1=
0x

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip--