Date:       14 Jan 2003 09:08:39 +1300
From:      Andrew Thompson <andy@fud.org.nz>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsweb

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 06:30, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> If memory serves me right, Andrew Thompson wrote:
>
> > Has the cvs website stopped updating itself?
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/www/en/releases/5.0R/ is showing
> > ver 1.131 of todo.sgml but
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/www/en/releases/5.0R/todo.sgml is
> > showing ver 1.120
>
> Hmmm?
>
> When I just looked,
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/www/en/releases/5.0R/todo.sgml
>
> showed revisions of todo.sgml up to (and including) 1.131.

Sorry, false alarm, Mozilla was misbehaving.

I had cleared the memory/disk cache under prefs and it was still showing
1.120. I just tried putting a ? at the end of the url and whammo, 1.131.

Now I think about it, it stopped working when I moved to mozilla-devel.
Time to have a tinker me thinks.

Andy