Date:      Mon, 06 May 2002 17:57:04 +0300
From:      "Serge Lamikhov-Center" <to_serge@hotmail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ijliao@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ELFIO package

Hi,

I am Serge Lamikhov-Center, the developer of ELFIO library.
It is an honor for me that you decided to include ELFIO project into your
ports/devel/elfio distribution.

The version located in the distribution is 0.2.7. I would like to
inform you, that the current version of the project hosted at
SourceForge is 0.8.2. It is a beta release of the package (0.2.7 was
an alpha release).

The beta release of ELFIO package has "configure" script included. You
need to use GNU make to compile it on FreeBSD.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any problems.

Thank you for your great work,
Serge