Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 1996 01:08:52 +0000 ()
From:      David Nugent <davidn@sdev.blaze.net.au>
To:        Richard Heller <rheller@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/support.html

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Richard Heller wrote:

>I'm trying to port kaffe to Linux and am having a small problem.  The make
>file for kaffe wants to use the dlopen() function, but it doesn't seem to
>exist on my system.  The man pages say it should include dlfcn.h, but I
>don't have that include file.  Anybody know where to get it?

Richard,

kaffe was only recently added to the FreeBSD-ports (under
www/kaffe), so someone's done the work before you.

Hope this helps,
David

David Nugent, Unique Computing Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia
Voice +61-3-791-9547 Data/BBS +61-3-792-3507 3:632/348@fidonet
davidn@blaze.net.au http://www.blaze.net.au/~davidn