Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 2021 16:06:34 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Andre Albsmeier <Andre.Albsmeier@siemens.com>
Cc:        ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New ctm files not going out via email?

Hi, Reference:

Andre Albsmeier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is it only me who isn't seeing updates coming in per mail while at
> least for src-11 and src-12 there are new files on berklix?
>
> Maybe I just missed some announcment...
>
> Thanks,
>
> 	-Andre

Hi Andre
Now that you point it out, I looked & see it too: newer deltas on
src-12 of ctm.berklix.org  that mailman @ berklix has not shipped,
I will investigate.  Though urgent need to travel soon.

Thanks to Stephen for clearing swarf a couple of weeks back.  (I
wonder if a bit too much might have got removed, might have triggered
something?)

But I'm suprised that deltas are being generated on
ctm.berklix.org, (except for ports) as I thought there were no more
commits to svn on freebsd.org other than for ports (Ive been too
busy to notice if that changed) & that they'd moved to git on
freebsd, & it was waiting on me to convert berklix.org generation
from svn to git (which I havent had time for yet, sorry, V. busy here)

Cheers,
--
Julian Stacey  http://berklix.com/jhs/  http://berklix.org/petitions/
UK stole 750K votes from EU Brits pre Brexit ref for GDP-4pc. Dump BoJo & Mogg.