Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 13:30:03 +0100 (CET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Michael.Bielicki@linkdesign.com
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG (ISDN for BSD)
Subject:   Re: alpha release of isdn4bsd available

Michael.Bielicki@linkdesign.com wrote:

> > The package is available from isdn4bsd@ftp.consol.de/pub, you must (!) log in
> > as user isdn4bsd and change to the "pub" directory.
>
> The answer I am getting from this address is not very positive:

ftp.consol.de is a CNAME record which somehow had problems on the secondaries
of consol.de. This problem has been fixed but it will take some hours until
it will have been propagated in the DNS.

Until then try to access the machine under its real name stage.consol.de.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused,
hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
                    "Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk.