Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 06:59:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Piazza <cpiazza@home.net>
To:        Sebastian Strollo <seb@erix.ericsson.se>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, (Satoshi Asami) <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>, rssh@grad.kiev.ua
Subject:   Re: Erlang port

On 25-Feb-99 Sebastian Strollo wrote:
> Ruslan Shevchenko <Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA> writes:
>>
>> Sebastian Strollo wrote:
>> >
>> > We are just about to make a new release of Erlang (a programming
>> > language). I have diffs to the previous port (ports/lang/erlang) but I
>> > wanted to check with you Ruslan that it is ok that I change maintainer
>> > to myself? I am prepared to make new ports for our new releases
>>
>>   Yes.
>
> Great, thanks.
>
> asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami) writes:
>>
>>  * From: Sebastian Strollo <seb@erix.ericsson.se>
>>
>>  * Also I wanted to ask: since we don't have any US mirrors if there is a
>>  * possibility we could get the distfiles on www.freebsd.org, who do I
>>  * ask for this? (I noticed in the CVS log that flathill had put up a
>> You can ask any of the committers (they all have an account on
>> www.freebsd.org).  If necessary, just put a note on the PR requesting
>> the committer put it up on his page.
>
> Ok, I have submitted the updates, with a note about the mirroring,
> using send-pr. (Btw, I sent it all in with send-pr last night, approx
> 20hrs ago, is it supposed to answer in some automated way? How do I
> know it got registered?)
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Sebastian

Yes, I noticed this too:
Feb 24 19:50:22 norn sendmail[67672]: TAA67670:
to=FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, ctladdr=norn (1000/1000), delay=00:00:10,
xdelay=00:00:10, mailer=esmtp, relay=hub.freebsd.org. [204.216.27.18],
stat=Sent (Ok: queued as A870714CB5)

norn@norn (~)> date
Thu Feb 25 06:58:14 PST 1999

so, almost coming on 12 hours and no sight of it.  Usually you get an email
instantly about it...

--
Chris Piazza   Abbotsford, BC, Canada
cpiazza@home.net