Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:48:57 +0100 (CET)
From:      Bert Vermeulen <bert@biot.com>
To:        <roman@xpert.org>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gq-0.4.0

Hi,

I released version 0.4.0 of GQ last night. There's a fix in there which may
be interesting to you... the autoconf script now checks if libresolv is
needed, and if not, doesn't try to link with it. As far as I know, this was
the one thing that kept GQ from being a straight compile on FreeBSD -- there
was a patch to remove the libresolv stuff in the port.

Can you please try and see if this one compiles for you out of the box?

Bert Vermeulen
bert@biot.com
--
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.