Date:      Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:44:10 -0700
From:      Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Attila_Bog=C3=A1r?= <attila.bogar@linguamatics.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Chris Nehren <apeiron+freebsd-stable@isuckatdomains.net>
Subject:   Re: Who is responsible for Heimdal/Kerberos in FreeBSD

On 3 August 2012 04:51, Attila Bog=C3=A1r <attila.bogar@linguamatics.com> w=
rote:
> On 02/08/12 16:04, Chris Nehren wrote:
> However I think, it's more sad, that the freebsd developer community is j=
ust
> ignoring the patches they are sent and doesn't considers quality assuranc=
e.

I understand your frustration, having patches that you think are good
sitting for two years isn't fun for anyone. On the other hand your
statement that we ignore patches and don't care is bogus:
http://www.oook.cz/bsd/prstats/arriverates.html
http://www.oook.cz/bsd/prstats/closerates.html

Something you need to remember is that the developers are no more
responsible to fix bugs than you are. We make an effort to do so, and
we have improvements in the process to make, but please don't claim we
intentionally ignore patches that are sent or don't care.
--=20
Eitan Adler