Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:56:07 -0400
From:      Ed <eduda@intelogistics.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.2, virtual hosts, and KDE

KDE errors out.  The KDE interface dies, the screen reports:

Fatal server error: Caught Signal 10.  Server aborting.

Then comes the "When reporting...." etc, etc, followed by:

Sunchaser /kernel: PID 3082 (XF86_SVGA, vid0; exited on signal 6 (core dumped)
Xinit: connection to X Server lost

FreeBSD continues to operate properly in the terminal mode, but requires a
reboot and only loading 12 aliases to allow KDE to run again.