Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:31:02 +1100
From:      Rob B <robbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>, John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patch for floppies

At 05:52 AM 5/02/2004, Wilko Bulte wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 11:06:28AM -0500, John Baldwin wrote:
> > Ok, since the cross-built floppies don't work for whatever reason,
> someone is
> > going to need to build a native alpha release and then post those floppies
> > for testing (or test them themselves).  I currently don't have an alpha
> setup
> > such that I can do this, so I'm posting the patch to do so.  It's quite
> > simple and is at http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/alpha.floppies.patch
>
>I will have a go at it. Be patient..

Wilko,

Did the patch apply successfully?  I'm keen to know because my old PC 64
can't boot from it's CD-ROM, only floppy.

If you haven't had the time, could you give me a pointer on what to do
after the patch is applied to build the floppies?

Cheers,
rob

--
There is very little further to go with a girl who has brought you coffee.
   -John Updike

This is random quote 1054 of 1254.

Distance from the centre of the brewing universe
[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian

Public Key fingerprint = 6219 33BD A37B 368D 29F5  19FB 945D C4D7 1F66 D9C5