Date:      Thu, 5 Nov 1998 13:53:40 -0800
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux "best of breed?"

On Thu, Nov 05, 1998 at 02:24:54PM -0700, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org> wrote:
> ESR is circulating another memo that's supposedly been leaked from
> Mirosoft. This one calls Linux a "best of breed" UNIX implementation; see
>
> http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,28397,00.html
>
> Ahem! It's beginning to sound as if these Linux memos, leaked by Linux
> zealots, are a little too self-serving to be real.
>
> Maybe a word or two from the FreeBSD PR machine might be useful here.
>
> Oh, I forgot: FreeBSD doesn't DO PR.
>
> --Brett

	Yup. You got it. It is FreeBSD users that do PR for FreeBSD.

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org