Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:10:09 +0100
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   libgtkmozembed.so for Adobe Reader 8

Hello,

New Adobe Reader 8 requires some HTML rendering capabilities mainly for
his new advertising splash-screen.

Therefore it needs that libgtkmozembed.so is present and set in the
preferences (without this you get annoying popup at startup but PDF
functionality works fine).

libgtkmozembed.so is in every linux-* browser port, I use one from
www/linux-seamonkey. However I think we should not add any of the
linux-* ports as a dependency.

How this should be solved? A separate port (but still pulling large
distfile)? A wrapper? Any other ideas?

--Marcin