Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:47:11 +0100
From:      "Roberto Nunnari, AGIE" <roberto.Nunnari@agie.ch>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mount_null vfsload(null)

Hi Neil,

thanks for your precious help.

I actually did man on everything I could think of and
found the warning for sleepery, killed pets, etc...
but as on the server it works just fine, and know how easy is
to find software that even though claims itself as robust as a
rock happily crashes, while software without such claims (and free)
behaves very nicely, I went on as brave as I lion. :^)

The question now is:
how do I get the '/modules/null.ko' on my system?
may I just modify config and rebuild the kernel?

Thanks again.
--
              Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
                mailto:roberto.nunnari@agie.ch