Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 1995 16:49:31 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: voice comms on freebsd

>>> "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" said:
 >
 > > From: Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
 > > Since I've been 'off the list' for a couple of weeks now, what is the curr
     ent
 > > state of things wrt ports of duplex voice comms for GUS hardware?
 >
 > Do many other readers of hackers apart from me also not have a sound card ?

I bet that you are a vi user :)

 > I get too much mail, & having an audio@freebsd.org list, would remove
 > some traffic from hackers, & would save me mail load :-).

First off the multimedia related questions is not a big deal since
not too many individuals post questions related to the multimedia stuff.

My multimedia mailing list  was setup specifically to  handle this
problem  of posting to hackers and to focus the multimedia efforts.

to subscribe to the multimedia mailing list:

mail majordomo@rah.star-gate.com

subscribe multimedia

The multimedia mailing list is handle by majordomo ....

	Amancio