Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2018 14:09:22 +0530
From:      Admin <info@createandlisting.tech>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting Hundreds of Clients Every Month from Your Website?

Hi

I hope you are doing well=2E

Do you want to see your Business website first page of the Google? Are you =
looking for SEO service to rank your Website organically in Top 5 positions=
 of Google page 1? We provide guarantee to have more than 50% of the keywor=
ds on Google page 1 within the projected Google page 1 time line, so let us=
 provide you the Google page 1 ranking=2E
There will be no set up fee or any other hidden charge=2E So you just have =
to pay your monthly SEO fee and no need to sign any contract=2E

Please revert back to us if interested to know more information related to =
price, past results & our proposal=2E

I will look forward to your reply=2E

Warm Regards,
Melissa Bell
SEO Consultant
DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional email strictly on th=
e guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2007=2E We have clearly mentioned the sourc=
e mail-id of this` mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they =
are in no way misleading in any form=2E We have found your mail address thr=
ough our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way=
=2E If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with" Unsubscribe" in t=
he subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further p=
romotional mail