Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:05:38 -0700
From:      Mark C Ballew <ballew@cs.unr.edu>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   RUUG - http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#user

Webmaster,

On http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#user, you have RUUG listed as the Reno Unix Users Group.  From what I understand, this group has been dead for some time. Eric Blood has long since left the area and Todd Crenshaw's address is dead.

There is a Reno Linux Users Group (RLUG, www.rlug.org) that welcomes any Freebsd users to attend (like myself).

Could you update your Reno, NV link to point to rlug's website? We have monthly meetings and geeky activities for people in the Reno, NV area.

Mark