Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 01:14:39 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam David <adam@veda.is>
To:        freebsd@trogon.kiwi.net (Christopher Taylor)
Cc:        ttam@mail.iidpwr.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape mail (out of memory)

> > The SMTP server is reachable and functioning, but Netscape gives up before
> > sending the actual message data.

Christopher Taylor:
> The same problem happened to me when I was using the beta version. I had
> to continually exit and go back in. The latest version is 3.0-RELEASE.

It has done this with every version I have tried from 1.2 to 3.0(final).
I have given up trying to figure it out myself, since the source is missing.
Does anyone successfully send any mail with Netscape, and can point out
whatever workaround is necessary? (or does it just not work?).

--
Adam David <adam@veda.is>