Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:01:19 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Daniel_Dvo=C5=99=C3=A1k?= <dandee@hellteam.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mc not execute after portupgrading pkg-config\*

Hi all,

=20

please help me with mc. It does not work in 2 and more ssh sessions.

=20

After reading UPDATING file, there are last instruction about upgrading =
pkg-config.

=20

Portupgrade users:

  pkgdb -Ff

  portupgrade -rf pkg-config\*

=20

I did it as it is recommended.

=20

Later I opened 2 ssh sessions to my server, I wanted to execute mc in =
both sessions.

=20

I did it successfully in the first one and it failed in the second one =
with this never seen error:

=20

=20

> mc

read (subshell_pty...): No such file or directory (2)

=20

=20

Does anybody know what it means ? :)

=20

I recompiled all dependencies and mc itself again.

=20

portupgrade =E2=80=93Rf mc

=20

It didn=C2=B4t help me at all.

=20

I do not understand what happens and what I did wrong.

=20

Before portupgrading pkg-config\*, mc works fine.

=20

Here are options for mc:

> cat /var/db/ports/mc/options

# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.

# No user-servicable parts inside!

# Options for mc-4.6.1_3

_OPTIONS_READ=3Dmc-4.6.1_3

WITH_SLANG=3Dtrue