Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:54:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@highperformance.net>
To:        Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Typing Injuries

I use a Dvorak keyboard of the old IBM "machine gun" variety.  I love it.
I also use a trackball.  No wrist movement at all.

At work I am forced to use a qwerty keyboard and a mouse for CAD work.  I
like neither.  At home I can work long hours with no problems.

And in case you wonder, I have zero trouble switching between qwerty and
dvorak when I am forced to do so.

I also have a nice gel wrist rest.  Mmmmm... feels kinda like a really
firm... he hem, where was I?

My advice is not terribly sophisticated from a medical standpoint.   Both
trackballs and dvorak are a love 'em or hate 'em proposition according to
many opinions.  Your mileage may vary.

Later,
Jason