Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 1998 14:50:01 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JDK 1.1.5 starting to look good 8)

Just tried the date time demo which was bombing out before and now appears
to work.

Visaj a GUI builder also appears about two weeks after pressing the
continue button from a start up window java would bomb out.

visaj at  http://www.ist.co.uk

If anyone is interested I downloaded a nice looking sound player at:
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/JaWavedit.tar.gz

All the above with JDK1.1.5 compiled locally with Motif 2.0 your
mileage may vary with lesstif.

This remind me do we have  on-board someone that can do a *cool* java web
page for FreeBSD??

	Cheers,
	Amancio