Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:47:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bob K <melange@yip.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Here's a simple one

On my home computer, I dual-boot between Win95b and an oldish (2months)
-current snapshot.  Now, under 95, I have a logical drive in an extended
partition (/dev/wd0s9) that's about 70 megs that is dedicated just to swap
space.  The question is:  If I mount this as swap under FreeBSD, would
this cause problems with win95?  (Specifically, I don't know if win95
would still recognize it as FAT16, and thus not see it at all without a
formatting)

melange@yip.org - "Slightly tacky but completely entertaining"