Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2012 19:42:12 +0000
From:      Steven Hollyfield <access@ymail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Product recommendation at Navigation Equipment, Inc.

Earn $500 to $1000 Today Guaranteed!

Hello,

Now I break my silence and I will show you on the following pages
exactly how you will earn $500 to $1000 today and how you can
repeat that EVERY DAY.Guaranteed!!Trust me.You have nothing
to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. Why am I so sure?..

http://www.globalforexsignals.com/?code=4fce4a0551381

I am so convinced about my method that I will give you everything
100% your income. That's right - you will never pay one cent to me.
Everything is 100% will be yours.

http://www.globalforexsignals.com/?code=4fce4a0551381

My Method gives you the most efficient, fastest and easiest way to make
money on the Internet.The First Point you'll need to know:It is 100%
PROVEN and I tested it personally.From TODAY on,you will earn
$500 to $1000 Dollars a day more, simply by doing exactly
what I tell you to do on my detailed report!

I created it... I proved it and...
I'm making over $360,000 a Year....4 Hours a Day.....From Home!!!.
Now it is your turn - And I will give you EVERYTHING 100% FREE

http://www.globalforexsignals.com/?code=4fce4a0551381

Could a Method,that will bring you $500 to $1000
TODAY be worth 30 minutes of your time?