Date:      Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:37:38 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fdimage refuses to work

Well thats the thing...the first system to run *nix is the one I'm trying
to install right now. Luckily the CDROM boots just fine...but I'm still
curious about fdimage since I use it often.

- click46

click46[wp] - AIM the click46 - ICQ 43450396
webpimps.net | bsdatwork.com | nerdserve.net
moderator - o/c cooling forum @ hardforum.com