Date:      14 Oct 2000 05:27:19 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@ark.cris.net>
Cc:        andrew@ugh.net.au, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Description of ports

 * From: Alexey Zelkin <phantom@ark.cris.net>

 * It was fixed by my yesterday's commit to www/en/cgi/url.cgi

I've taken a look but I'm not sure if I like the change although I
don't really understand the script (I don't even know what it does).
It seems to have just changed the "pkg/DESCR" hardcode to "pkg-descr".
The path to the description file is a variable, and isn't necessarily
always "pkg-descr" in the same directory as the port itself.

Why can't it get the pathname from the index file like ports.cgi does?

By the way, looking at japanese.html, I noticed that all the
japanese/xemacs21-sumo-* ports are missing.

Satoshi