Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:32:59 -0700
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Possible mbuf leak in if_fxp.c

Hi Folks,

	I note that in -STABLE, in the file dev/if_fxp.c, the routine fxp_start()
calls bpf_mtap() a few lines before the end of the function.  There is no
associated
"free" with this call.  It looks like fxp_intr_body() is supposed to free
transmitted
packets, but I'm not sure this is happening.  Can someone verify my (il)logic?

Thanks,
George

--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  gnn@neville-neil.com
Neville-Neil Consulting                                	www.neville-neil.com

"I learn only to be contented."  inscription at Ryoan-ji in Kyoto, Japan