Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2012 10:08:46 -0800
From:      Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        "hackers@freebsd.org" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mfid, raid monitoring daemon

--=-XOGsrKS+oVwETjGFF7Wv

I'm trying to decide if I should cram "mfid" for mfi(4) controllers into
the src tree or if we should package it up into a ports package.  I
suspect that either one is acceptible, but it seems to make more sense
to put it into the src tree since mfiutil is also there.

Comments?

Sean

ref:  http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/user/sbruno/mfid/

--=-XOGsrKS+oVwETjGFF7Wv