Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 11:42:13 -0400
From:      Ty Hoeffer <pth3k@virginia.edu>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wish to setup a FreeBSD Mirror site.

	Hi,
	I am interedted in setting up a Mirror site. I have my server on a
100Mbps link on our OC12 backbone connected to a 155 MB ATM link direct
to UVa's SprintNet connection. I have FreeBsd 4.2 running on a server
with 75 GB of space, 640MB Ram on an Intel 800Mhz PIII. It is currently
a webserver, serving ~10 sites.

	I have allocated a ~25GB partition for a CVS Server. Is this enough?
Are you interested?

	Is there any documentation available on how to set everything up. Do
you require Anonymous FTP, as well as CVS?

	Ty

*                     Ty Hoeffer -- Network Analyst
*                     UVa. Health System/Computing Services
*                     pth3k at Virginia.EDU
*                     http://warhammer.mcc.virginia.edu/ty
*
* "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
* Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision."  Ben Franklin
1759