Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 1997 20:47:41 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ghostscript4 - last minute patch

On Thu, Mar 13, 1997 at 09:41:57AM +0100, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> Since I see no sign of Andreas Klemm (maybe being out of town)
> here my (harmless) patch to

Not out of town, but lot of things to do before and during CeBit ;-)

> /usr/ports/print/ghostscript4/scripts/configure: (could someone commit please)
> (adds EPSON Stylus color driver to default settings

My intention was to keep the devices that aladdin choosed as 'default'.
But I think now it's to late because of port freeze ...

> !    "stcolor"  "Epson Stylus Color" ON \

Theoretically we could enable all devices, which would make sense for
a precompiled binary ...

And it's upt to the user to disable things, he doesn't like in the
interactive configuration ...

You should write to me directly, if you want to make sure, that I
do something within a 9 hour limit ;-)

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH