Date:      Fri, 05 Dec 1997 09:57:19 -0800
From:      Billy Bath x102 <billy@tesys.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        billy@gw1.tesys.com
Subject:   Re: Is Pent-II/LX chipset-SMP bug ?

Hello,
Doug mentioned (Doug is the person who returned my email at
questions@freebsd.org), that there is a LX chipset bug for the SMP support
under Freebsd, I asked him if I can get more info on it and he gave me this
email address.
Can I please know what he really meant to say..
thanks to all of you for help and support..
cheers,,bb

>Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:41:43 -0800 (PST)
>From: Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
>To: Billy Bath x102 <billy@tesys.com>
>cc: FreeBSD Questions <questionS@FreeBSD.ORG>
>Subject: Re: Is Pent-II/LX chipset well supported-what mb to use ?
>
>On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Billy Bath x102 wrote:
>
>> Hello, doug
>> How I contact the SMP group ??
>> It is important to me know how serious this problem is ??
>
>Actually, it's a bug in the BIOS, but it prevents FreeBSD from booting.
>Try `hardware@freebsd.org' and/or search the mail archives.
>

>Doug White                              | University of Oregon
>Internet:  dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu    | Residence Networking Assistant
>http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~dwhite    | Computer Science Major

Digitally Your's
Billy Bath