Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2006 02:18:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, Scott Wilson <scott.wilson@gmail.com>, 'Sam Eaton' <sam@fqdn.net>, Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Subject:   Re: ukbd0 from dell DRAC5 remote access controller

I submitted a PR.  The number is i386/102678.  As soon as I get a
confirmation I'll shoot it out to the list.  However, I do not have a 6.1
PE{1,2}950 machine with a functional install that I can use as debugging
plaform.

All I have is NetBSD kernel output via screen shot.

If someone with physical or remote ssh access to a system would be willing
to follow up the ticket?

I'm sure the USB people would appreciate a kernel booted with USBVERBOSE
compile in.

Also probably a "sudo usbdevs -v" would be useful.

~BAS

The only Linux related DRAC5 info I'm finding thus far is:

http://www.douzhe.com/bbs/archiver/tid-3199.html

Which shows a dmesg from RHEL3.

~BAS

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)

"...back in the heady days when "Helpdesk" meant nothing, "diskquota"
meant everything, and lives could be bought and sold for a couple of pages
of laser printout - And frequently were."