Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 03:14:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: recent successful -current build

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, J Wunsch wrote:

> > 	Has anyone successfully built -current with a new kernel recently?
>
> If ~ 1.5 days ago counts as `recently', yes.  I had to run make -k to
> build the world, due to the (known) dumpfs problem.  The machine runs
> fine, and serves as a testbed right now.

	Hmm, good to hear that.  Tried building something 5 days ago and
it won't mount the ufs partitions so had to use a floppy to boot and
repaired it.  Ever since John made the lite2 merge, there hasn't been any
updates to if everything was once again stable again but thanks for the
info.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]