Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:53:13 -0600
From:      "Robert E. Gunn" <reg@hal-pc.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rackmount cases - what was the result of that thread?

Addressed to: freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
              Dru Nelson <dnelson@slip.net>

>  Hi,
>
>   There was a thread a month or so back on rackmount cases.
>
>   I'm in the SF Bay area and I've called the few vendors my
>   company uses for 'systems'. They can't identify which parts
>   I need.
>
>   What was the recommended rackmount, ATX case (this will be
>   for a PII ATX motherboard). Mail order or local is OK, but
>   what is really needed is a company that will be around in
>   5 years.
>
>  Dru Nelson
>  Menlo Park, CA

Try Integrand.  I've used their equipment since the S-100 days and
always been happy with it.  Nothing flashy, but solid as a rock and
I like linear power supplies in critical applications.

               http://www.integrandresearch.com/

--
Robert Gunn  <<Team OS/2>>|Post Office Box 27474   |Voice:+1 713 960 1588
reg@hal-pc.org <<FreeBSD>>|Houston,Texas 77227-7474|Fax:  +1 713 960 9497

HAL-PC: The world's largest computer club and a lot more!

I have just received information from a generally reliable source deep
within NASA that the latest failure of the main computer onboard MIR
occurred when Russian cosmonauts attempted to delete Microsoft's Internet
Explorer.