Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 2014 08:30:02 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Barry Allard <barry.allard@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: shells/zsh: 5.0.5 replaces 5.0.x again

--vEk28Nl/eckWL8CC

On Tue, Jan 07, 2014 at 11:08:05PM -0800, Barry Allard wrote:
> Upstream notes: http://zsh.sourceforge.net/News/
>=20
> > 2014-01-06 : Release 5.0.5
> > New option to force floating point constants, individual pattern charac=
ters can be disabled, custom editing widgets when editing variables with va=
red, improved options to omit certain commands from history files (but keep=
 them in the internal history), new option to remove space after RPROMPT.
> > Releases 5.0.3 and 5.0.4 were replaced with 5.0.5 because they containe=
d serious bugs."
>=20
> BR,
> Barry Allard
>=20
> cc: listed port maintainer

I'm on zsh mailing lists :) so I know when a new release is out, it was just
long to test the release plus I'm tracking down a bug in zpty we have on Fr=
eeBSD
10+.

regards,
Bapt