Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:54:07 +0100
From:      Andreas Ntaflos <ntaflos.andreas@gmx.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   color printing under FreeBSD 4.2-S

Hello,
I've got a working HP Dj930C USB under freebsd 4.2, ghostscript and
plain text (no .doc files though).

What I am wondering is how I can get color-printing to work.

Several months ago, I already had this working, but I just can't recall
what I did to get color output. It was something with some sort of special
program (ghostscript? who knows?) with some sort of special something
to enable support for a special something printer.

So can anyone point me to the documentation for getting color-printing
to work?
I just can't remember what it was.

Thanks, and regards
--