Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:03:43 -0400
From:      Theron Tarigo <theron@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@freebsd.org>
Subject:   D22521: new ports: Nvidia headless/hybrid graphics ("Optimus" support) needs commit / review

Hello all,

The work by myself and other users of Nvidia-gfx laptops to patch the
driver to work for us has been stuck in review for a few months now.
The reason for review of what would normally be a routine new-ports bug
submission is that changes to x11/nvidia-driver/Makefile are needed to
avoid redundancy in the new ports.  The maintainer, danfe@ has indicated
to me that he needed more time to review, but I've asked for an
indication of a timeframe and haven't heard back for over two weeks.  I
don't know whether maintainer-timeout is relevant here since the changes
to x11/nvidia-driver/Makefile are nonfunctional with respect to that
port; all that happens is to make it behave correctly as a master for
the new slave port.

Could a ports committer please look into this?

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22521

Hope danfe@ is well.
Thanks.
Theron