Date:      Sat, 4 Feb 1995 20:48:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Sundarnag@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Need help!!!!

On Sat, 4 Feb 1995 Sundarnag@aol.com wrote:

> I recently bought a FreeBSD 2.0 32 bit operating system. The instructions are
> quite clear, but when I tried to install it, it worls not make a bootable
> disk for me to proceed.

I think we need more information, before your problem becomes clear.  Which
CDROM did you get?  Exactly which step did you try, that failed?  Be a
little more specific, so we can figure out what's wrong, then we can help
you.

BTW, did you try reading the FAQs?

> Can you please help me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sundar Nagarajan
>
> Sundarnag@aol.com

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!