Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Holling <myke@ees.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org

> That should be pretty much a no-brainer.

Sure, but I'm thinking of something that will not only drive the card but
provide some kind of interface for the terminal users.  Ideally they'd
have at least ssh and telnet available, and if there's space it might be
nice to add some other utilities as well.  If someone's already made
something like that I'd rather start there...

- Mike