Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:07:45 +0200
From:      Peer Stritzinger <peerst@gmail.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hans.petter.selasky@bitfrost.no>
Cc:        freebsd-usb <freebsd-usb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: USB transfers stuck in kernel/libusb not sent out until next transfer is submitted

Hi,

further data:

If I wait 2ms between each transfer they never get stuck.

As you mentioned in your other post, no usbdump yet in 8.0

But I can positively say that:

1. the transfer got submitted and the submit returned 0

2. no device NAK's on the USB bus (I'm looking at it with a sniffer)

So its definitely getting held in libusb/kernel

-- Peer