Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 01:54:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ache@nagual.ru
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wwwcount questions

 * I don't see a good way to do it, the package want current host name,
 * IP number and few quiestions to be answered. If you can do something
 * that you find reasonable in this case, please do.

That doesn't make sense.  If you want me to build a package (you
removed NO_PACKAGE), and the software needs some questions to be
answered, put that in pkg/ so that users of pkg_add will do the right
thing.  Otherwise, I'm not going to create a package for this port.

Satoshi