Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:58:31 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        "Daniel Mahoney, Systems Admin" <danm@firestorm2000.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: real-world IPs?

Here's my radius profile to route a /29 to my home:

netuser Auth-Type = System
        Framed-Routing=None ,
        Framed-Address=aaa.bbb.ccc.249 ,
        Framed-Netmask=255.255.255.255 ,
        Framed-Route="aaa.bbb.ccc.248/29 aaa.bbb.ccc.249 1"

If you don't have an internal routing protocol (such as RIP2 or OSPF)
between the portmasters and the cisco, you'll need to add a static
route.

When setting up the FreeBSD box on the client side, use .249/29 (or
whichever is the first IP in your subnet) on the ethernet interface
(pppd will run unnumbered).  Use that IP as the default gateway for the
rest of your network.  You can support up to 6 machines with a /29
subnet.

G'luck,

--
  Troy Settle