Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 1995 22:32:43 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        jake@ibmPCUG.CO.UK, wen@cos.titan.com, tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu, sayersp@wellsfargo.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   294x driver

Neil Bradley was so kind as to lend me a P-90 PCI machine to work on the
294x driver.  Peter Sayers has also sent me a 2940 that had problems with
the old driver.  Now that I have the necessary hardware in my hands, I
believe I've found and corrected the problems you folks have been seeing,
so I encourage you to pick up the necessary files from -current and try the
driver.  There may be some more movement on the driver this weekend as I
get more time to attach different periferals to the controller, but any
feedback on the changes so far would be appreciated.

What you'll want to pick up are:

ftp.cdrom.com:
	/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD/current/src/sys/i386/scsi/*
	/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD/current/src/sys/i386/isa/aic7770.c
	/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD/current/src/sys/pci/aic7870.c
	/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD/current/src/sys/gnu/misc/aic7xxx/*
__
Justin T. Gibbs
TCS Instructional Group - Programmer/Analyst 1
  Cory | Po | Danube | Volga | Parker | Torus