Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:57:57 -0400
From:      Bruce Leggett <brucealeg@ngga.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Switch Box and FreeBSD

All,
Is there a way to get a switch box to work corretly with FreeBSD? In Windows
and the BeOS they seem to work just fine. In Linux if I switch to another
machine and come back to the Linux box the mouse shots to the top right
corner and is useless. In BSD it does the same but you can kind of use it,
but it's jittery. Is there some way to make this work?? I have 10 boxes here
and like using one monitor. Thanks,
--
Bruce Leggett  "CEO"
Next Generation Entertainment "The best games played better"