Date:      Mon, 05 Jan 1998 12:02:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Samba and APSFilter

Greetings all!

I've installed samba 1.9.17p5 onto my FreeBSD 2.2.1 machine.  I am printing to
a Lexmark Optra S 1650 printer (a Postcript Level 2 printer) on a Win95
machine.  I'd like to use apsfilter to print to it, for everything except
Postscript.

Has anyone managed to configure samba and apsfilter to work together?

I've got a filter installed to print to it with postscript, and can modify it
to handle text2ps as well, but I want to be able to use all the features of
apsfilter.

Nothing was in the archives except for someone saying they had trouble doing it!

Patrick