Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:10:19 +1100 (EST)
From:      Dave Horsfall <dave@horsfall.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: synth documentation (was: Removing documentation)

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

> I installed the synth package a couple of days ago, mainly to take a
> look.  And yes, I agree, if you're happy with the package (I would be),
> the Ada dependencies and long build times aren't an issue.  I'm sure the
> learning curve isn't overly steep, but it was enough to keep me from
> running it just for the fun of it.

Ada, huh?  The Reagan Star-Wars[*] language?  I have enough problems with
stupid languages like Python (where white-space is part of the syntax; the
last languages I've used thus were FORTRAN and COBOL) without having to
learn, let's see, my 48th language...

[*]
Estimated to be a million lines of code, which must work first time.