Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:07:00 PDT
From:      "Dodge Ram" <gupz@hotmail.com>
To:        ajk@paw-in-eye.net, gupz@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Handling segV's

Theoretically, if I have backup's of all the relevant data
structures, and I clear out all the process's memory(the one
receiving the segV) and datastrcutures and restore from the backup store, is
that a safe approach ? Will that minimize me hitting the segV again.

Also, is there a list of reasons for a SIGSEGV ?

thanks and regards,

ramesh