Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:40:22 -0400
From:      Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>
To:        freeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TkRat dumping on me

   Hello to any TkRat'ers out there. Two days ago I built TkRat from the ports
collection and I managed to make it run w/o much problem but whenever I try to
create a Group by expression it dumps core on me.
   I  have  never  used a debugger before so I have no idea how to get a stack
trace. My  system  is  AMD  K6/2  3D-Now  350/128MB  RAM/16MB  VoodooBanshee/SB  AWE
32/FreeBSD 3.2R. What else can I tell you?

TIA
--
 Ben   <mailto:received@email.com>