Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:26:33 -0600 (MDT)
From:      ML Duke <mlduke@concentric.net>
To:        "Z. Wade" <zwade@micro-mania.net>
Cc:        newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: a load

Everybody else's power went out.
Yours did not. That, or the "glitch" was so quick
your box was not affected.

Or .... someone around you knows a pass word.

Or ... someone slipped you a very clever boot script
_and_ knows a pass word.

FBSD will not boot up and log on a user by itself.

ML Duke

BTW: Anyone know how to delete the outgoing mail queue?