Date:      Sat, 7 May 2011 18:52:09 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does anyone have a laptop with an AR9280/AR9285 and Bluetooth in it?

Hi all,

Does anyone have a laptop with an AR9280/AR9285 in it, along with Bluetooth?

I'm looking for someone who's interested in getting bluetooth
coexistence support working in the atheros driver and has the
hardware. I'd like to stay focused on 11n and general radio/chipset
support.

Please let me know if you've got something with this and know a little
bit about C. It's likely a good project to get down and dirty with the
atheros wireless codebase.

Thanks!

Adrian