Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:28:39 EST
From:      GLEIBNITZ@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   You Get What You Pay For

As I served as one of the assembling programmers for both the system you
reference as well as your own at the middle compiler levels, I was troubled
when I tried to contact your systems international division for emergency
support.  I refrain from embarassing you with the application need.

You really need to get yourself educated on how computers really work.
Perhaps, you'd be interested in serving on one of the internationa language
standards boards.